2018 Yamaha EF2600
Lots of Juice, Not Much Money
Rugged, lightweight and feature packed, the EF2600 is an excellent generator for the home or worksite.
- When you are looking for a hard-working, versatile generator that delivers excellent value, the EF2600 is ideal. With 2600-watt output, it is good to have in a home emergency to power most appliances (separately). Also tough and durable on the job site.
- The EF2600 features a maintenance free brushless alternator, a low-vibration 4-point mounting system inside a rugged frame for smooth, quiet performance.
- Thanks to a larger-capacity fuel tank, it delivers over 8.5 hours of power.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- The EF2600 is the perfect choice when you want exceptional quality and performance without a premium price tag.
- 4-stroke, OHV (overhead valve), single cylinder, air-cooled engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability and quieter operation
- 50 state legal — Meets EPA and CARB emission regulations
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- AC Voltmeter — Provides easy-to-read voltage output
- Oil watch warning system — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs and minimizes down time. Provides added peace of mind and enhances long-term durability
- AC Non-fuse thermal breaker — Peace of mind and added durability
- Fuel gauge — Ability to gauge fuel level without opening cap
- Large 2.9 gallon fuel tank — Provides 8.5 hours of continuous operation @ rated load
- Rugged full rollover frame — Added durability and protects generator engine and fuel tank
- Mechanical governor — Maintains engine speed to deliver consistent AC output
- Specially designed muffler — Reduces weight and noise
- Brushless alternator — Maintenance free and reliable
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts — Reduces vibration and increases smooth operation
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Long engine life, excellent heat dissipation
- Type: Brushless
- Maximum AC Output: 2600 watts
- Rated AC Output: 2300 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 19 / 21.6 amps @ 120V
- Engine: Air-cooled, OHV single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 171cc
- L x W x H: 20.1 x 16.3 x 16.7 in
- Dry Weight: 92.6 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.9 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8.5 hr
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 68.0 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
Available Accessories & Options
- Accessory Cover — Added protection, includes a storage pocket for Owner’s manual, tool kit, and battery charging cables
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer — Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/Watt Appliance Load Tester — Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- Yamaha Extended Service — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, OHV single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 20.1 in.
- 16.3 in.
- 16.7 in.
- 92.6 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 2600 W; Rated: 2300 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.9 gal.
- Noise Level
- 68.0 dBA
- Run Time
- 8.5 hr